What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that web pages store in the browser of the user who visits them, and are necessary to give advantages in providing interactive services.
Possible types of cookies:
According to their origin:
• First-party: are cookies generated by the very web site you are visiting.
• Third Party Cookies: these are cookies that are received when browsing the website, but have been generated by a third-party service that is hosted on it.
Depending on your dwell time:
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website, and is not registered in the user’s disc.
• Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie controller, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose:
• Technical purposes: They are necessary for the functioning of the web page. Are also called "strictly necessary". They make it possible to control the traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, the identification and access as user of the system, etc.
• Customisation: They allow each user to configure aspects such as the language in which you want to view the website or regional configuration.
• Analysis or performance: They make it possible to measure the number of visits and browsing criteria of different areas of the web anonymously.
• Advertising: They allow implementation of efficiency parameters in advertising offered on websites.
• Behavioural advertising: They allow implementation of efficiency parameters in advertising offered on websites, based on information about the behaviour of the users.
What kind of cookies do we use?
We use session cookies for technical purposes, strictly necessary to keep the page functioning. These Cookies enable you to move around the Web page and use its essential functions. For example to maintain the session. These cookies do not store any personal information nor do they gather information about your browsing which may be used for marketing initiatives or for remembering what pages have been browsed.
We also use customisation cookies that allow the user to personalise some characteristics such as the browsing language, and so offer you a better browsing experience more in line with your profile.
Functional Cookie (hidden)
This cookie is used to track your cookie preferences.
Analysis cookies: We use “Google Analytics” cookies which are owned and controlled by Google. They are four cookies called “utma, utmb, utmc and utmz” . They enable browsing measurement and analysis on web pages. Used mainly to obtain information related to the number of visits, pages visited, etc. information which makes is possible to give a better and more appropriate service.
How to deinstall cookies?
The main browsers have cookie blockage and elimination options, but the procedure may differ from one Internet browser to another and, consequently, we recommend you consult the instructions provided by the manufacturer of your Internet browser. In the case of mobile devices, it is also common for the browser to have these options in the Settings section.
However, bear in mind that if you decide to configure your browser to reject our cookies, we will not be able to keep your preferences and some pages may not be available.